What if I am an overseas supplier and don’t want to be subject to 47% withholding tax?

If you are not eligible for an Australian Business Number (ABN), you may be eligible to complete the Statement by a Supplier Form (SSF). Click here for further information and to download the SSF form (external link opening to Australian Taxation Office site). 

Once you have confirmed your eligibility via the link (refer: Who can complete a SSF / Who can't complete SSF), complete the SSF and upload into your Tax Information Interview section in Associates Central under Account Settings > Payment and Tax Information > Change your Tax Information.

The SSF will be subject to review by the Tax Team to ensure the Associate is eligible.

What do you think?

Do you have a suggestion or comment about the Associates Central website? Let us know.